Foundations: Tools for Building Your Business
Introducing Foundations, a monthly meeting open to all Delray Chamber of Commerce members for starting or growing your business. Meetings will take place on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 8:00 - 9:00am at the Chamber offices and will include an education component featuring relevant speakers, Q&A and networking. Free to attend, no RSVP necessary, coffee provided.Annual Partner:
"Food for Thought"
Panel discussion of local business owners featuring:
- Joseph Giannuzzi, Farmer's Table
- Jacqueline Pfeffer, Juice Buzz
- Debbie Wexler, Two Fat Cookies
Learn from the experts:
- Why did they go into their specific food industry?
- What sets each business apart?
- What is the biggest lesson each business owner has learned?